The advantages of StreamUnlimited
- Decades of experience in development and industrialization of cost sensitive high volume products as well as low volume high end applications
- In-house EMC lab including anechoic room which is also used for antenna tuning and AirPlay verification tests (already more than 20 Apple-approved AirPlay products launched)
- Solid competence in wireless connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Bluetooth Smart, NFC, 6LoWPAN, Zigbee, etc.)
- Development and production partners in Europe and Asia, fast and reliable
- International team, one-roof embedded hardware and software development reducing throughput time, risk and overall development efforts
Prototype development, architecture studies, feasibility studies
In addition to full product development and industrialization, we also carry out technical studies for our customers. We are flexible to contribute to product development at any stage, including architecture and feasibility studies to rapid development of first prototypes, design reviews, EMC reviews, EMC debugging and hardware verifications.
Industrialization and mass production
We cooperate with several production centers in Europe and Asia and develop and implement automated test systems. We are flexible to support industrialization at production centers chosen by our customers. Our designs are optimized for production using standard equipment - we are leveraging also from knowledge built up during our history at Philips Consumer Electronics.
Well-known premium European and American Consumer Electronics brands trust in the competence of StreamUnlimited Engineering to develop their products.
- Spectrum analyzers up to 20 GHz
- Signal generators up to 3 GHz
- Real-time oscilloscopes up to 3 GHz
- Analog and digital audio analyzers (R&S, AudioPrecision)
- Video generators and analyzers
- Universal radio communications tester including Bluetooth (R&S CMU200)
- ESD-, Burst generators, mains failure simulator, RF power amplifiers up to 2.8 GHz
- Temperature chambers for thermal verifications
- EMC laboratory
Development and verification tools
StreamUnlimited uses state-of-the-art CAD tools from Mentor Graphics for pcb development. We are highly experienced in developent of cost-sensitive wave-solder boards as well as complex multilayer boards, flex-pcbs and space-optimized miniaturized boards.
BGA rework stations and a large stock of components are available to guarantee fast prototyping and rework.